News Telangana News

Hyderabad: Boy Dies By Performing Fire Stunts To Enter Television Show

Hyderabad: Boy Dies By Performing Fire Stunts To Enter Television Show: Mohammed Jalauddin, a 19-year-old boy has died at Osmania hospital in Hyderabad who allegedly set himself on fire last week while trying out fire stunts to enter the television reality show, ‘India’s Got Talent’. He suffered 60% burn injuries during the performance.

Assistant Commissioner of Police Mohd. Abdul Bari said that “He wanted to participate in the reality show India’s Got Talent and he was not a professional at playing with fire. A senior in Gowthami College, Shalibanda, Jalil-ud-din on Thursday gathered a few children from the neighbourhood and asked them to take his video while he performed this stunt.”

READ ALSO:   CCTV Footage: Car Hand Brake Fail Kills Office Going Woman At Banjara Hills

Police also added “alil-ud-din first poured kerosene in his mouth and tried to blow out flames. He later drizzled kerosene all over himself and then set himself on fire. When the situation started getting out of control, the children panicked and ran away”.

After his death in Osmania General Hospital, police registered a case under Section 174 of CrPC for the suspicious death.

Post Comment