AP Budget 2016: AP Govt to fill 20,000 vacant jobs in the state: AP Finance Minister Yanamala Ramakrishnudu introduced Andhra Pradesh budget for 2016-17 in the Assembly on Thursday. For the first time, the state government has designed e-budget. The state government has provided copies of the e-budget to the members of the Assembly by tablets .
In his Budget speech, Finance Minister Yanamala stated that the Andhra Pradesh state Government has given orders for filling up the 12,358 posts in various departments of the state. 5 per cent of the funds were earmarked for the youth between the age groups 18 to 35 years, added Finance Minister.
AP Budget Speech Highlights
* Another 20 thousand posts in various departments will be filled in the near future.
* AP Government aims at making the state as the capital for the skills in the country by 2020.
* AP Government aims to prepare experts with international competitiveness by 2029.
* Skill development to provide jobs to the youth
* Construction of stadiums in all the Assembly constituencies.
* Government aims to build 127 stadiums by 2016-17 financial year.
* The Possibility of conducting national sports in Amravati in 2019.
* Construction of 3 sports complexes at Tirupati, Visakhapatnam, Vijayawada.
* Construction of 4 million toilets with an estimated cost of Rs 320 crore in urban areas .
* Construction of toilets in Panchayat, Municipality Corporations with Rs 100 crore.
* At least 1300 gram panchayats will be far from public litter malpractice by 2016-17.
* Solid waste Management Program in 660 Gram Panchayats with an estimated cost of Rs 110 crore .
* Construction of Permanent buildings and infrastructure to start in Amravati this year,
* Kurnool to be developed as the Smart City with state funds
* Setting up of e-office in Secretariat.
* e -governance in the government offices.